Young Professionals Board
Uplift Center for Grieving Children’s dynamic and dedicated Young Professionals Board (YPB) supports and strengthens our mission by engaging the next generation of community minded advocates, expanding awareness, and establishing a strong pipeline for future growth.
Director of Project Services
Senior Managing Consultant
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Program Director, Hospice and Palliative Medicine Fellowship
Women Against Abuse
Donor Engagement Coordinator
Campbell Soup Company
Senior Manager, Pricing Strategy
NephCure Kidney International
National Events Manager
King of Prussia, PA
Ways to Engage
Become a Board Member
An ideal candidate embodies the following characteristics:
- Passion for Uplift’s work and mission
- Passion for Volunteerism, Marketing, and Fundraising
- Desire to Contribute over the Long Term
- Strong Personal and Professional Network
In return, Uplift makes the following commitments to the YPB:
- To provide members the opportunity for meaningful and rewarding service to our mission and community.
- To provide members significant professional development and social networking opportunities.
- To provide members with the information and language they need to be effective members and ambassadors.
- To be diligent in making the best possible use of the assets members make available to us, whether those are time, wisdom, experience, relationships, or money.
- Make every effort to keep meetings brief, relevant, interesting, and impactful.
- Respond to the best of our ability to member questions, concerns, feedback, and/or criticism.
- Do our utmost to be an organization of which all of us can be proud.
- To have fun!
Annual activities include:
- Family Art Night, where YPB members interact with children and families utilizing Uplift’s services
- Birds and Brews
- Annual Golf Outing
- Fall Fest Gala
- And more!
- Membership Card
- Quarterly Happy Hours
- Online recognition
- Annual appreciation event
Attend a YPB Event
Please join us for the Young Professionals Board’s annual Birds and Brews event!
Date/Time: Sunday, October 27, 2019 | 1pm-4pm
Location: Paddy Whacks Irish Sports Pub
150 South Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147
$30 Ticket includes:
- Unlimited food during the game
- Unlimited domestic draft beer and house wine
- Fun games and prizes